Holy Cross School
Holy Cross was established in 1849 by five Brothers of the Congregation of Holy Cross. Since then, the school has developed into one of the premier boys’ schools in New Orleans. Currently, the school offers grades from 5th-12th. In 2010, the school dedicated a new 20-acre campus in Gentilly. Enrollment is expected to reach over 1,000 students.
The school has a rich athletic program with numerous state titles in many sports, including several in 2010. Holy Cross currently participates in baseball, basketball, bowling, cross country, football, golf, powerlifting, soccer, tennis, track & field, wrestling, and others.
Doctor Watson, a proud 1994 graduate of the school, and his partners have provided orthopaedic care to the Holy Cross athletic program since 2007. OANO also sponsors many of the school’s athletic teams.